Mt. Reuil Water Treatment System Re-commissioning
- Location: Mt. Reuil, St. Patrick’s
- To aid in the efficient supply of portable water to the southern part of St. Patrick
- To meet demand when Peggy's Whim Plant (Main supply Treatment Plant) is temporarily blocked.
- New intake structure added to existing dam,
- Retrofitted existing sedimentation tank,
- New reinforced concrete filters and outlet chambers,
- Retrofitted clear well with new chlorinator house, new operator's quarters and plant storage.
- Project Duration: Project in planning phase. Expected duration 10 months.