Page 12 of 14
Are employees and managers provided with job description?
Yes they are provided with those documents.
Do employees sign employment contract?
What are the hours of work adopted by NAWASA?
- Public Workers Union workers (PWU) 8.00 am– 4.00pm Monday - Friday
- Technical & Allied Workers Union workers (TAWU)
Monday – Thursday 7.30 am – 4.30 pm
Friday 7.30 – 3.30 pm
What are the sources of capital?
- Operational financing through water & sewer rates collection
- Loan financing
What are some of the Careers available at NAWASA?
- Administrative Assistance
- Meter Reader
- Field Officer
- Plant Operator
- Accounts Clerk
- Purchasing Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Laboratory Technician
- Chlorinator technician
- Documentation Clerk
- Asst. Managers
- Chief Engineer
- GIS Specialist
- Data Collector
- Leak Detection Technician
- Meter Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Water Resource Technician
- Engineering Assistance
- Area Supervisor