Are employees and managers provided with job description?
Yes they are provided with those documents.
Do employees sign employment contract?
What are the hours of work adopted by NAWASA?
- Public Workers Union workers (PWU) 8.00 am– 4.00pm Monday - Friday
- Technical & Allied Workers Union workers (TAWU)
Monday – Thursday 7.30 am – 4.30 pm
Friday 7.30 – 3.30 pm
What are the sources of capital?
- Operational financing through water & sewer rates collection
- Loan financing
What are some of the Careers available at NAWASA?
- Administrative Assistance
- Meter Reader
- Field Officer
- Plant Operator
- Accounts Clerk
- Purchasing Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Laboratory Technician
- Chlorinator technician
- Documentation Clerk
- Asst. Managers
- Chief Engineer
- GIS Specialist
- Data Collector
- Leak Detection Technician
- Meter Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Water Resource Technician
- Engineering Assistance
- Area Supervisor