- To address the current water demand on the Southern Water Supply Project
- To reduce the volume of non-revenue water
- To improve the quality of water distributed
- Installation of 1.890km of 150mm Ductile Iron pipes.
- Installation of 0.100km of 100mm Flanged Ductile iron pipes
- Installation of 0.510km of 100mm Ductile Iron pipes
- Installation of 3 Fire Hydrants
- Construction of valves chambers, stud columns, thrust blocks and associated concrete works
- Installation of Pressure Reducing Valves (PRV)
- Asphalt road reinstatement 2km X 0.600m wide.
A total of 2.5km of ductile iron pipes were installed under this project.
- Project Duration: Project commenced in March 2012 and was completed in August 2012.