Mt. Felix Spring Catchment
- Location: Mt. Felix, Clozier, St. John’s
- To construct a catchment chamber around a spring source so as to protect the source,
- Improve the efficiency of the supply of water
- Provide a proper chamber for chlorination.
- A new reinforced concrete chamber with approximately 96 square feet footprint.
- Chlorinating chamber and valves to control flow of pure spring water to neighboring estate and village
- Treated water to rest of communities it serves.
- Project Duration: Project commenced in Oct 2012, and was completed in Nov 2013.
- Funding: NAWASA