ACCOUNT HOLDER'S DETAILS
This section of your bill includes details on your account number, service location and mailing address.
NB: Please ensure that you provide your account number when making enquiries via the telephone. This is necessary for your security and to maintain confidentiality.
Our company information is included here:
- Contact information for our sub-offices
- Our opening hours
- Payment centres
YOUR METER READINGS
In this section, all information pertaining to your current meter reading is contained, including:
- Your meter ID
- Your read dates and meter readings – both present and previous
- Your monthly water usage in gallons
- Billing Days – This is the number of days between your previous and current readings.
NB: The Meter Reading Code specifies whether the reading is actual or estimated.
This is a history of your water usage for the 5-month period prior to the current billing period. It not only provides your average monthly water usage, but also gives your average daily consumption throughout the period of your billing cycle. As in section 3, the days here represents the number of days between meter readings.
This gives a breakdown of your current bill as it relates to:
- Bill charges for the current month (inclusive of water consumption, basic charges, sewer charges, VAT or any other charges for which you are billed).
- Any payments or adjustments since the last bill
In this section, you can view any special messages or tips that we wish to share with you.